Monday, August 4, 2008

(Almost) every day in August

I decided to participate in the one of those sketch-every-day-during-a-specific-month challenges. And hopefully this won't turn out like my other art-related good intentions ("I'm going to finish a sketchbook this week!", "I'm going to sketch every interesting wildflower I come across at the arboretum!", etc.).

I missed Aug. 1 & 2 but one of these days I'll do two extra sketches to make up for it -- that counts, right?!

Here's the sketch from Aug. 3: a loaf of bread, in pen and watercolor pencils.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the August challenge. It started at my personal challenge, but I am glad to see that others join. So, it's nothing official, but still fun. So far, it worked out for me. Not always the same amount or quality, but at least one thing a day.

Linda T said...

You could count it as something in a plastic bag, too. Nice job. The buffalo sketch is really engaging, too.